Teach For Us
Do you have a special skill, experience, interest or hobby you would like to pass on? We are always looking for new, enthusiastic instructors in lifelong learning, business and professional development, computers, and technical programs at our Auburn, Enumclaw and Kent campuses.
Here are some helpful guidelines to consider before proposing a new class:
- Is the class already being offered?
- Is your class idea being offered by the college for credit, retail, commercial, or other colleges in the area?
- Are you currently teaching or considering teaching this course at other colleges in the area?
- Is your class wide enough in scope or the topic unique enough to appeal to the general population who enroll in Continuing Education courses?
- What would a community member expect to pay for your type of class?
- Are you proposing a class to promote your own business or consulting service?
To Submit a Proposal:
- Download the electronic application and proposal form.
- Submit your completed application and proposal by e-mail or mail to:
Green River Community College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA 98092
- We accept proposals throughout the year and generally are working on schedule deadlines six months in advance. If we do not use your proposal in any given quarter, we may keep it on file for possible consideration in future quarters.