Enrollment Services provides a variety of support to prospective students, current students, and the campus. Our office is responsible for interpreting and applying policy and procedures for Admissions, Registration, Records and Graduation.
Visit our Online Services page to see the many online options you may access from home to include applying for admission, registering for classes, viewing your unofficial transcript, applying for graduation and more.
What Is My Student PIN Number?
Each student is assigned a PIN once they have completed their new student advising session or SOAR. If the SOAR is completed online the PIN number is emailed to the student.
Can I Change My PIN Number?
To change your PIN number, you will need your Student ID Number and old PIN number. The Green River PIN number is not the same as your FAFSA PIN number.
To change your student PIN online, go to Student PIN Change.
What If I Forgot My PIN Number?
If you have forgotten your Green River student PIN number you can call Enrollment Services at (253) 833-9111, extension 2500 to have your PIN number reset.
How Do I Register For Classes?
Once a student has completed the new student advising session or SOAR online and received their PIN number, they can register for classes. Registration can be done online using the Online Services page of our website, in-person in the Enrollment Services Office or with an Advisor in the Career and Advising Center. Registration for classes cannot be done over the phone.
How do I change my address on record?
If your address has changed, be sure to change your new address online.
- Go to the Online Services page
- Under "View/Edit Student Info", select Student Address
If you are on financial aid, you must also notify the Financial Aid Office.
How can I change my name on my school records?
It is important that a student's name is accurately reflected on his or her individual student record. The Enrollment Services Office maintains a confidential record of the student's last name, first name, middle initial and up to two previous last names. It is the student's responsibility to notify the Enrollment Services Office of any change.
To report a name change on their record, students must:
- Submit the change in writing. Complete a student information change form.
- Initiate the change. Signature is required.
- Show documentation. A copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption papers, court order or other legal document must be attached to the request.
The following forms are specific to the Enrollment Services Office. If the form you are looking for is not here, please check the College's Forms page.
- Class Capacity Overload
- Early Registration Permission
- Employee Tuition Exemption Request
- Enrollment Verification
- High School Release
- Intent to Graduate
- Override Maximum Credit Request
- Pass/Non-Credit Request
- Policy Exception Request
- Registration/Change Schedule
- Release of Student Information
- Residence Questionnaire and Checklist
- Request for SSN or TIN Form
- Tech Prep Transcription Request
- Transcript Evaluation Request
- Washington Higher Education Residency Affidavit/Declaration/Certification
- Veteran In-State Tuition Application
Hours of Operation
The Enrollment Services Office is located on the 2nd floor of the Lindbloom Student Center in room 277.
We can also be reached by:
Phone: (253) 833-9111 extension 2500
Fax: (253) 288-3454